In the community
Mental Health & Wellbeing in the Community
This 4 hour interactive workshop will:
- Equip participants with the knowledge and understanding necessary to foster and enhance mental health and wellbeing.
- Reflect on and challenge perceptions of mental health.
- Examine what impacts both negatively and positively on mental health.
- Provide practical tips to improve and sustain wellbeing.
- Explore how to adopt and enhance practical supports to maintain wellbeing.
- Demonstrate how to have conversations about mental health.
Our Five Ways to Wellbeing Workshop will:
- Explore the Definitions of mental health and wellbeing.
- Examine how we look after wellbeing and analyse how much time they spend looking after their mental health & Wellbeing;
- Develop a plan of how to incorporate actions that can improve mental health and wellbeing into their daily lives.
Minimum numbers for workshops is 12 and maximum is 25 people. Early booking is advised as demand is currently high.
How much does it cost?
There is no fee for the Community training workshop.