All donated money will support Mental Health Ireland’s education, information and research projects.
Nationwide Mental Health Week activities can be found here. This page of activities is being updated daily.
The Five Ways to Wellbeing:
- Keep Learning – Setting yourself a new challenge and learning new skills will make you more confident as well as being great fun.
- Take Notice – Be aware of the world around you and how you are feeling and thinking.
- Be Active – Any form of physical activity can help maintain wellbeing and good mental health.
- Connect – By staying connected and nurturing these relationships we feel happier and more secure, giving a better sense of purpose.
- Give – Seeing yourself and your happiness linked to the wider community can be incredibly rewarding and create connectedness with the people around you.