The Scholarship for the Certificate in Peer Support Working in Mental Health is a joint collaboration between Mental Health Ireland and School of Nursing and Human Sciences Dublin City University.
- Scholarships are awarded up to a maximum of 50% of course fees.
- Scholarship Awards are competitive, may vary in amount and strict eligibility criteria will apply.
- The closing date for receipt of Tony Leahy Scholarship Applications is Thursday 27th August 2021.
- Scholarship Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Please note that scholarships awarded will be in respect of the programme commencing within the year in which the application is made only.