- 28 Mar 2022
- 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Understanding the Hello How Are You Campaign
The aim of this online workshop with Finola Colgan, Development Officer for Midlands, Louth & Meath, is to enable participants to use the HELLO How Are You? campaign to support the mental health and wellbeing of their friends, families, workplaces and communities.
By the end of this online workshop participants will:
- Understand the HELLO How Are You? campaign.
- Be clear on the evidence base for the campaign.
- Have learned about key communication skills.
- Be more aware of self-care relating to the campaign.
- Know where to find relevant mental health signposting information.
- Have a greater understanding of how the campaign could be implemented in your area.
- Have an understanding of how best to use the campaign resources.