The Bursary for the Certificate in Peer Support Practice is a joint collaboration between Mental Health Ireland and Atlantic Technological University.
- Bursaries are awarded up to a maximum of 50% of course fees. (Bursaries of up to 100% of course fees are available to members of the Traveller community and those who identify as an international protection applicant, or a person granted international protection i.e. an asylum seeker, refugee, or person who has been granted Discretionary Leave to Remain (DLR).)
- Bursaries are competitive, may vary in amount and strict eligibility criteria will apply.
- The closing date for receipt of Tony Leahy Bursary Applications is Friday 25th August 2023.
- Bursary Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Please note that bursaries awarded will be in respect of the programme commencing within the year in which the application is made only.
- You must apply directly to Atlantic Technological University for a place on the course. This application is just for the Tony Leahy Bursary. Mental Health Ireland are not involved in the management of the course itself or in the student recruitment for the course.