Mental Health Ireland are committed to supporting mental health promotion and recovery across Ireland through our Tony Leahy Scholarship Programme. Each year we offer up to 60 individual scholarships for specific courses across Ireland. In 2021 we are delighted to add the Certificate in Peer Support Recovery at GMIT to our supported courses.
- Scholarships are awarded up to a maximum of 50% of course fees.
- Scholarship Awards are competitive, may vary in amount and strict eligibility criteria will apply.
- The closing date for receipt of Tony Leahy Scholarship Applications is Thursday 27th August 2021.
- Scholarship Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Please note that scholarships awarded will be in respect of the programme commencing within the year in which the application is made only.