The Postgraduate Certificate in Mental Health Promotion (Level 9) (Part-time) is a joint collaboration between Mental Health Ireland and Mental Health Ireland and College of Medicine, Nursing, & Health Sciences, National University of Ireland, Galway. Mental Health Ireland award up to 60 individual Bursaries each year for our four partner programmes.
- Bursaries are awarded up to a maximum of 50% of course fees. (Bursaries of up to 100% of course fees are available to members of the Traveller community and those who identify as an international protection applicant, or a person granted international protection i.e. an asylum seeker, refugee, or person who has been granted Discretionary Leave to Remain (DLR).)
- Bursaries are competitive, may vary in amount and strict eligibility criteria will apply.
- The closing date for receipt of Tony Leahy Bursary Applications is Friday 27th August 2021.
- Bursary Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Please note that Bursaries awarded will be in respect of the programme commencing within the year in which the application is made only.