Mental Health Ireland supports See Change’s Green Ribbon Campaign every May. The campaign promotes the Green Ribbon, which is now the international symbol for mental health awareness and promotes positive mental health.
You can find all of the Green Ribbon events taking place during the month of May here.
Mental Health Ireland have partnered with SeeChange, the IFA and Coilte to GET WALKING, GET TALKING at the Talk & Walk events around Ireland.
The Let’s Talk and Walk events encourage people to take time out of their busy lives, go for a walk and support the campaign to change minds about mental health – one conversation at a time. So get out your diaries and select what dates suit you!
The Let’s Talk and Walk will take place in the following locations during May:
- Ballycuggaran Woods, Killaloe, Co. Clare on Sunday, May 6th 2018 @ 12pm
- Avondale House & Forest Park, Co. Wicklow on Sunday, 6th May 2018 @ 3pm
- Portumna Forest Park, Co. Galway on Monday, 7th May 2018 @ 3pm
- Emo Forest, Co. Laois on Sunday, 13th May 2018 @ 3pm. Meet at Emo GAA/Community centre.
- Lough Muckno Forest Park, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan on Thursday, 17th May 2018 @ 7.30pm
- Doneraile Park, Co. Cork on Sunday, 20th May 2018 @ 3pm
- Ards Forest Park, Co. Donegal on Sunday, 27th May 2018 @ 3pm
- Raheen Woods, Castlebar, Co. Mayo on Sunday, 27th May 2018 @ 3pm
For more information on the Green Ribbon campaign:
For information on Coillte Forest Parks visit: www.coillteoutdoors.ie