Mental Health Ireland has a suite of high-quality, evidence-based booklets, videos, resources, webinars, and podcasts on mental health topics available for your information. Our materials are free to download for personal use and for non-profit purposes. Our booklets are also available in hard copy. You can request hard copies of any of the resources below by emailing Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01 284 1166. The booklets are free of charge for personal and community use (limits may apply) and are available to purchase in larger numbers in commercial settings. All the materials on this page are copyright of Mental Health Ireland.
How to access the Mental Health Services
Perspectives on Recovery
The Five Ways to Wellbeing
Booklets & Publications
Welcome to Mental Health Ireland’s Podcast Series. You can tune in wherever you get your podcasts! Listen to our most popular episodes below.
- Special Episode: Guided Meditation with Dermot Whelan
- Looking at Loneliness with Alison Spittle & Sean Moynihan
- Family life & technology with Colman Noctor
- The Science of Sleep with Dr Matthew Sadlier
- Nutrition & our Mood with Orla Walsh RD
- Exploring the Mind-Body connection with Brendan Doyle & Alan Heary
- Mental health & recovery with Martha Clark & Brendan Kelly
- Reflecting on Resilience with Nikki Hayes & Dr Sharon Lambert
- Moving forward from a Pandemic, with Senator Lynn Ruane & Dr Tony Bates
- Stories of Recovery (Ep 1): Suicide Bereavement
Mental Health Ireland regularly host webinars on topics related to mental health. Click on the webinar images below and you will be brought to a page with a recording of the webinar and lots of related resources. You can also click and play on others below. Enjoy!
”Health is created and lived by people within the settings of their everyday life; where they learn, work, play and love’.Ottawa Charter1986