The Certificate in Mental Health in the Community (Level 6) (Part-time) is a joint collaboration between Mental Health Ireland and Adult Continuing Education (ACE) in University College Cork. Mental Health Ireland award up to 60 individual Scholarships each year for our four partner programmes.
- Scholarships are awarded up to a maximum of 50% of course fees.
- Scholarship Awards are competitive, may vary in amount and strict eligibility criteria will apply.
- The closing date for receipt of Tony Leahy Scholarship Applications is Thursday 27th August 2021.
- Scholarship Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Please note that scholarships awarded will be in respect of the programme commencing within the year in which the application is made only.