The Certificate in Mental Health in the Community (Level 6) (Part-time) is a joint collaboration between Mental Health Ireland and Adult Continuing Education (ACE) in University College Cork. Mental Health Ireland award up to 60 individual Bursaries each year for our four partner programmes.
- Bursaries are awarded up to a maximum of 50% of course fees. (Bursaries of up to 100% of course fees are available to members of the Traveller community and those who identify as an international protection applicant, or a person granted international protection i.e. an asylum seeker, refugee, or person who has been granted Discretionary Leave to Remain (DLR).)
- Bursaries are competitive, may vary in amount and strict eligibility criteria will apply.
- The closing date for receipt of Tony Leahy Bursary Applications is Friday 26th August 2022.
- Bursary Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Please note that bursaries awarded will be in respect of the programme commencing within the year in which the application is made only.