Welcome to Mental Health Ireland’s Podcast
Tune in as we explore topics around mental health, wellbeing and recovery with our guests and you, our listeners. We delve into topics such as loneliness, sleep, nutrition, mindfulness, bereavement and more.
Here are some of our most popular episodes.
- Special Feature: A Guided Meditation with Dermot Whelan
- Episode 1: Looking at Loneliness with Alison Spittle and Sean Moynihan
- Episode 2: Family Life and Technology with Colman Noctor
- Episode 3: The Science of Sleep with Dr Matthew Sadlier
- Episode 4: Nutrition and our Mood with Orla Walsh RD
- Episode 5: Exploring the Mind-Body connection with Brendan Doyle and Alan Heary
- Episode 6: Mental heath and Recovery with Martha Clark and Prof Brendan Kelly
- Episode 7: Reflecting on Resilience with Nikki Hayes and Dr Sharon Lambert
- Episode 8: Moving Forward after a Pandemic with Senator Lynn Ruane and Dr Tony Bates
- Stories of Recovery (Ep 1): Suicide Bereavement