The VHI Women’s Mini Marathon takes place on the June Bank Holiday Weekend every year. We’d love you to join our team!
This year’s VHI Women’s Mini Marathon will took place on Sunday 3rd June in Dublin.
It’s an opportunity to walk, jog or run with thousands of women from all over Ireland, all raising much needed fund for causes and charities of meaning to them.
We would be delighted if you decided to fundraise for Mental Health Ireland. If you are interested in fundraising for Mental Health Ireland you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can join our online fundraising team too!
You must sign up for the race in order to guarantee your place on the day.. and it books up really quickly! So make that a priority!
We hope you can join our team!
All donated money will support Mental Health Ireland’s education, information and research projects.
The Five Ways to Wellbeing:
- Keep Learning – Setting yourself a new challenge and learning new skills will make you more confident as well as being great fun.
- Take Notice – Be aware of the world around you and how you are feeling and thinking.
- Be Active – Any form of physical activity can help maintain wellbeing and good mental health.
- Connect – By staying connected and nurturing these relationships we feel happier and more secure, giving a better sense of purpose.
- Give – Seeing yourself and your happiness linked to the wider community can be incredibly rewarding and create connectedness with the people around you.